Best Dancer

I came across a few more camp photos...



Next to creating giving birth to 8 children this might be my next greatest accomplishment!
It accidentally got crunched in the packing :(



I worked really hard for this award.
My friends Barbara and Marilyn were my dance partners.
I taught them all my sweet moves.





Can't really make out our faces but we're all there.



We had three hikes.
A short hike.
A medium hike.
And a long hike.
The incentive for the long hike was a waterfall at the end.
Except there was no waterfall.
Only a little trickle of water coming down the rocks.
Can you find Kloe in this picture?
She's the one getting her zen on.



Lots of people have asked me where I got my big girl panties.
Amazon, of course.



This is the first camp I've been to where there was grass.
We had tons of it.


My Rachael is no longer my Rachael.
She's been released as my secretary and put in as the first counselor in her ward Young Women's Presidency.
She's perfect for this new calling and she's just what her young women need but I am really sad to lose her.

Popular Posts