Cereal for Dinner

Sending a missionary out is the best.
And the worst.
All rolled into one.
But mostly it's the best.


Jett gave a great talk yesterday.  
He leaves tomorrow for the Mexico MTC and we wish him all the best!
(And did I mention we REALLY like that Oliver guy on the right?)
We gathered at the Sollis house afterwards.


Loved watching Karter tell Papa Tom all about the Mr Rogers movie. 
Karter loved it. 
He was the only one in the theater, so he could cry shamelessly.


These twins of Kim and Scott's are the best.


When they were little we called Kloe, Karter, and Kaitlynn the triplets and the 3 Musketeers because they spent so much time together and loved each other so much.
Crazy they'll all be Juniors in High School this year!



The twins also share a birthday with Jackson.
All the cool kids were born on February 21st.


Meg and I were sort of twinning yesterday so we captured it.




After the big lunch at the Sollis house it was eggs and or cereal for Sunday dinner.  I went for the eggs and then Aunt Tami brought over some Corn Pops--love those so I had Corn Pops for dessert.  Friday night I had soggy cereal for dinner after my root canal and it was the best!  I hardly ever eat cereal any more and forgot how much I like it.



Jax drove back to Mesa yesterday, which I'm very sad about.
It's been the best having them all here. 
But we get Beau and Aubrey for another week :) !!
Beau's feeling right at home at Grandma's house, or BB's house, or Nana's house.
Still can't settle on a grandma name.
They'll probably end up just calling me Becky Beck since that's what the kids and all their friends call me.

Popular Posts