Can't Say No to the Ladies

I would guess that Beau Bear will miss his Aunt Janie the most.
She showered him with love and attention every time he was with us.
It was the cutest when she'd get him giggling.


After we dropped off Aubrey at the Ogden airport we went to the Ogden Temple.
Our youth theme for 2018 is Peace in Christ.  I find peace in Christ just by thinking of him but there's always an added measure of peace felt in his temples.  Friday I went to him in his temple with something I was troubled about and he answered my prayer in a moment.


For all you onion ring fans out there Kev found THE BEST onion rings in Utah at a little place called Jesse Jean's on Historic 25th street in Ogden.  We've had a lot of good onion rings but these trumped them all.  Is it weird that food is among my priorities?  Faith, Family and Food.  I love it all.


Another great Sunday night got me charged for the new week.
Love our drawn out talks around the dinner table, family night discussions, especially the ones that go off topic.  I'm not even sure we had a topic last night.  Kevin gave another of his awesome Jeopardy lesson to the primary kids today and then he quizzed the fam on some new gospel Jeopardy questions.  We mostly rocked them.  But somehow the discussion led to Dad remarrying if mom dies.  Kevin says there's no way he'd remarry, ever, cuz it's too much work.  But here's the thing, Kevin can't say no to the ladies.  So if a strong-willed woman comes along he's done for.  I told him he has my blessing as long as all the kids approve and agree that she's someone I'd like since we'd be sister wives in the next life.



That would be Kloe, dressed for winter in the 100 degree heat.

Popular Posts