Wrapping it up at the Gorge


The Kokanee fishing hasn't been great at the Gorge so far this season but Nick still managed to get one.  Just as Kevin figured out where they were biting his trolling motor quit working, which was actually a good thing because check-out was at eleven and we still needed to work out getting the trailer towed to Salt Lake.


Getting the trailer towed and repaired was way more complicated than you'd think but all that complication led to our decision to have it rebuilt and that was a really good thing.  The trailer is 20 years old and we've had major problems with it before...like the
But now it's good as new!


Em liked my suit so much she copied me and got one for herself...


The sunscreen nazi got sunburned.
Made me so mad.
I had a swim cover up on and still managed to get scorched.



Slip #4 was home for the boat until we could get back up there yesterday to pick it up.


We finished off the trip at Taggarts for dinner and of course, carrot cake.
Along with turtle cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake, mom's chocolate cake, and a retro cookie.




I can't get enough of these people of mine.  I really like the ones that aren't mine too.  Getting away, spending time together, and having their undivided attention without any distractions is why I love vacations so much.

Popular Posts