Responsible and Stuff
We head home in the morning.
The week has sped by and been full of all the good stuff.
Beau isn't a big snuggler throughout the day, but if you get him first thing in the morning he gives them and it's the beeeeesssst.
Janie's probably been the biggest help with Beau.
She's a good mini mommy.
She's a good mini mommy.
This little splash pad Aubrey told us about was so fun!
Completely shaded and we had the place to ourselves.
The girls have loved cousin time.
The Arizona cousins come to Utah next month and the girls can't wait!
I guess he's also a good snuggler after playing at the splash pad.
Can't forget the Emster. She stopped by for dinner a couple of times. Last night she brought Kenzie, her Arizona bestie. We are trying to convince Kenz to move to Utah. I think she's thinkin' about it.
I miss these two.
Kloe would have come but she's turned all responsible and stuff so she stayed to work since she'll be taking half of June off.
I'm pretty sure my favorite human has cried himself to sleep every night I've been gone :)
Oh, and speaking of responsible...
Oh, and speaking of responsible...
Last night the AC went out (really bad timing on a 100 degree Arizona day) so Jax was up til midnight figuring out what was wrong and then drove to three stores this morning trying to find a place that would sell a non-contractor the part.
Home ownership can be really fun sometimes!

