Flaming Gorge 2018 - Emmy's Birthday!

We did a pretty good job of sticking to the itinerary...

The boat trailer breaking down set us back a couple of hours but we still managed to work everything in.



Did I mention in the midst of the trailer debacle we (I think it was me) locked the keys in the car?
Kevin retrieving the trailer tire that rolled out into the field...



Some of the children waiting for the boat to be towed to the lake...


We had fun celebrating Emmy!
It's weird to think I have kids in their 20's!

I had no expectations for the talent show but oh my goodness these kids brought it!


Kenzie, Nick and Rachel came with us on this trip.  Our kids have such great friends and they were so much fun to have along.
Emmy and Kenzie performed an original glow stick dance (2nd place).
Rachel sang a medley of Mama Mia songs but wrote her own lyrics (3rd place).
Janie played a fiddle song.
Lilly did a cartwheel.
Kevin juggled cans, which was a new one for him, he's only ever juggled balls.
I recited, with props, the only poem I know..."Two Frogs".  I included this poem in my essay when I was applying to get into USU's education program.  I'm quite certain it was the poem that sealed the deal.
Gracie shared a poem she wrote.
And the first place winners were Kloe and Nick with the Spanish song they wrote and performed about Flaming Gorge.


The night fishing was HOT!



I think Lilly caught the most Monday night.







It never gets old.
The kids love it.

Popular Posts