Wool Socks

Our kids last day of school was Friday.
For the youngest three anyway.
The sophomore quit going on Wednesday.


Notice all the kids in bare feet but Lilly--she's wearing wool socks.
They're her favorite.
She wears them a lot and I have to reminder her not to wear them two (or three) days in a row.


I remember field day being one of my favorite days of the entire school year--field day, yearbook day, and the 5th and 6th grade softball tournament.  I was terrible at basketball and dodge ball but I did ok at softball.



Did you know?  I have never driven farther than about two hours without another adult driver.  
It's usually Kevin and he loves to drive so I just zone out in the passenger seat, read a book, or sing along to Kevin's road trip play list.  It's great.


Saturday I drove these three all the way to Mesa.
I was a little nervous about it.  Driving makes me so tired.  Even when I'm just out driving around running errands I get tired.  But it went pretty good.  I had plenty of gum and sunflower seeds and Gracie was great company.  She's spent most of our family road trips in the third seat of the suburban so she REALLY liked the passenger seat.
I'll be watching Beau this week during the day while Jax is at work and Aubrey is at Girls Camp.  Lucky me :)

Popular Posts