The Weekend of Emmy - Part 3
Kevin's family and Rachel (Rach is taking the picture) came up for the afternoon session of Em's graduation.
The parking lot was FULL.
We had the only RV in the lot and the comments people made when they would walk past were really funny...
Do you think they'd let us use their bathroom?
Looks like they rented that, I bet the guy doesn't even know how to drive it.
Let's just go in there and take a nap.
Kev and I totally took naps between her two graduation ceremonies.
The girls hung out.
Had some lunch.
It was the best.
Em's set such a good example for her sisters.
They all look up to her.
As we were walking on campus Gracie told me how excited she is to go to college one day.
I asked Emmy what the best part of her college experience was and her reply was Logan. She loves the beautiful Cache Valley. She first experienced Logan and the USU campus in High School when she went there for some kind of city youth council meeting/retreat. She decided then that she wanted to go to Utah State. I'm tellin ya, it's Utah's best kept University secret.

