The Weekend of Emmy - Part 1
Having Em for the weekend was the best!!
Back in 2011 I planned a big family RV trip.
We were going to travel to Nauvoo and go to 10 temples in 10 days.
Then I found out I was pregnant with Baby Kevin, and then we decided to get out of debt, and then it just never happened. I still have the plans so maybe some day we will do it.
We decided a while ago that before we ever take a big RV trip we should do a small one to try it out and see if we like it.
We decided last minute to rent one for Emmy's graduation weekend.
I'll just tell you right now, it was unanimous, everyone LOVED it!
Our first stop was the Brigham City Temple.
Kevin baptized the big girls while I stayed with the little girls in the RV.
We chose the Brigham City Temple so Gracie could check it off her list.
This was my view while I read my book...
Since it was the weekend of Emmy she wanted to take her parents to dinner at Taggarts as a thank you for keeping a roof over her head the 3 1/2 years she was in college, so we drove back to Ogden and made a detour over to Morgan.
The girls were perfectly happy to eat Little Caesars pizza and hang out in the RV while they waited for us to bring them dessert.
We drove to Logan from there.
We thought about staying the night in a KOA but decided the Walmart parking lot would make for a much better story. It was great. Twice we had to go in for supplies which was so handy!
We all passed out by 10:30 and everyone slept great.
Did I mention everyone LOVED traveling in the RV?!