The Cousins

My girls love "the cousins"!
They also love the cousin's pool.


I love the cousin's dad.
He's a really good brother...


Aubs and I got our mexican on before she left for girls camp this morning...


I asked Bobby for a good pizza recommendation for dinner.
Turns out he has a Venezia's pizza right down the street, which all the Breaking Bad fans out there will appreciate.


The pizza was HUGE and delicious.  It might be the best Hawaiian pizza I've ever had.



The best part of the day was finding out my Dad's younger brother, Uncle Larry, got the call Sunday night that they had a set of lungs for him.  He was diagnosed with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis almost 3 1/2 years ago.  He went on the wait list for a lung transplant May 18th of this year. 


He received his new lungs yesterday and the surgery went well.
We're praying he'll have a smooth recovery.
I double checked my driver's license to be sure I'd checked YES to be an organ donor.  We are all so thankful to the person who donated their lungs.

Popular Posts