Mother's Day 2018


My Mother's Day was great from start to finish
(except for when I put a new oil in my hair that was supposed to help with the frizz but instead made it stiff and gross so I had to rewash, dry and style it 30 minutes before church started).
Janie and Lilly sang to me with the Primary in Sacrament Meeting.  They sang that new song about the temple--gets me every time.
Then Janie shared with the Primary and Relief Society why she loves her mom.  The first thing she said was how she appreciates the way I help her with all her problems :).  Thank goodness 9 year old problems are fairly easy to solve.


And then they sang The Family is of God--that one gets me every time too.


After church we delivered treats to some of my favorite Mamas in the neighborhood.


The highlight was seeing my boy.
He looked and sounded great.
Man I miss him.


We sort of pulled off a 4 way call.
The sound was a struggle but so fun to have us all together.

Popular Posts