Just Waiting for Us to Ask
Yesterday I celebrated Baby Kevin's birthday cleaning and getting rid of stuff.
It was a full day.
I loved it.
I loved it.
I turned on my podcasts and got after it.
I thought listening to the Dirty Jobs guy was fitting.
And I loved this recommendation from Emmer...
Unclogged and cleaned the bathtub (so disgusting).
We have a lot of girls, so hair can be a real problem. It's everywhere.
This stuff is money and it's cheap, 7 bucks will do the job...
Cleaned the rest of the bathroom, then went the extra mile and cleaned out the cupboards.
Cleaned the little girls room/playroom and switched out their winter clothes for summer ones.
Lilly is so cute to always thank me for cleaning her room. She notices right away since it gets so bad you can hardly walk in it.
Lilly is so cute to always thank me for cleaning her room. She notices right away since it gets so bad you can hardly walk in it.
Cleaned out the storage room=3 big bags for the DI
I even ventured into the garage and cleaned out some shelves in the garage.
I was bursting with productivity.
Such a great day!
I even ventured into the garage and cleaned out some shelves in the garage.
I was bursting with productivity.
Such a great day!
Then it was on to making pizza!
We had dinner while watching Dad's latest episode of Sluffin' It Outdoors. It might be my favorite so far. I'll post the link next week.
We opted for birthday cookies instead of cake...
One of the best parts of our week was seeing one of the new Meet the Mormon's stories.
We finished our work at the Salt Lake Temple early so we walked over to the Joseph Smith Building and watched The Craftsman. It was so good! I love all these stories and the kids love them too. They play every 20 minutes or so. It's a fun free way to spend an afternoon downtown.
Greaser day at the Jr High today...
I think I've mentioned that every May we get spoiled with extra little blessings, I like to think of them as birthday gifts to us from our son. This month they are already coming in. Wednesday night Kevin came home from bishopric meeting with these...
Ever since our temple closed I've wished that somehow I could be IN the temple for the rededication. I even said a few prayers asking if there were some way I could be there. With all the various people more directly involved I didn't think there'd be much of a chance for me to get a ticket.
I'm reminded AGAIN that prayers work. God listens and he wants to give us all the good we ask for. I think most of the time he's just waiting for us to ask.
I can't even express what it means to me to be able to be inside this temple when it's rededicated. I'm so grateful.

