Bites the Dust

Highlight of the week...


Another tooth bites the dust.
She's on a roll and the money is rolling in.


Lots of ice cream, pudding, applesauce, yogurt and jello going on over here.  Janie and Gracie's mouth's are still really sore.  Kloe and Nick were so tired after the dance part of Prom (Remember, Prom started at like 8:30am) that they took a rain check for dessert and then were nice enough to bring the little sisters along.



Yesterday we sealed some of my Great Uncle Tom's family to each other.  The tulips on the temple grounds were beautiful.  The view from where we were sitting was fantastic and in the distance we could see our temple.  Only 19 more days until it re-opens.


I monopolized Kevin's entire day.  I do that sometimes.  After the temple we stopped for lunch where I made him try my pear on a pizza (he didn't think he'd love it but he loved it).  Then I had errands to run in Jordan Landing so he drove me around while I picked up Emmer's favorite cereal, bought a little outfit for my Beau Bear, did a quick re-stock at Sam's Club, and a grocery pick up at the Walmart.  He had quite a bit to do at home but he helped a mother out anyway.  He's good that way.  I love him.


Gracie had her final school orchestra concert.
I always manage to forget to take the picture until after she's put her instrument away but she and her violin did a fabulous job.


It's finally here.
The weekend of Emmy.
She's leaving her pool and flying in this morning.
So excited!!

Popular Posts