Appreciation
My friend Michelle asked me to decorate a door for one of Lilly's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.
Had anyone but Michelle asked me to do this I'd have said, sorry but no--then I would have asked if I could bring food or something.
I HATE to do this kind of artsy/crafty stuff.
It hurts my brain to come up with ideas and even copying something stresses me out. I get no satisfaction out of the creation of it either.
But Michelle was Dakota's 3rd grade teacher and she's awesome so I bucked up and said yes. I looked at some ideas online and they all overwhelmed me.
So I texted Marci to see if she had any EASY ideas. She's a really good artist but she also likes to keep things simple. She sent me a picture of the door she did years ago for Stella's teacher and it was perfect for my art challenged capabilities.
Isn't it so cute!
And SO EASY.
Lilly and Janie are SO LUCKY to have such great teachers.

