She's Got Yo Back
Miss Kloe May is going to her first dance!!
She's going with her friend Nick from work and his answer was extra great because he helped her fix her flat tire when we were in Cancun. You can't see it but the car is missing the back tire. And then he said "yes" in Kloe's favorite language and topped it off with one of her favorite treats.
She's learned real quick that dress shopping es no bueno.
Actually, it would probably be bueno if master shopper Aunt Jill could take her.
We've went to tons of stores and ordered tons on Amazon. The one she liked most online showed up looking nothing like the picture. I tried ordering it again, hoping by some miracle it will be the right dress. We'll find out on Tuesday. If not we've got a 2nd and 3rd choice back-up.
Lilly came shopping with us. I knew she'd get bored quick so I bribed her with McDonalds and she was a champ. Works every time.
(She's totally faking it)
We had a big Stake YW/WM activity Wednesday.
I was in charge of bringing the Creamies and Grapes.
Our two year sabbatical from the orthodontist has ended.
Gracie finally lost all her baby teeth and grew in some permanent molars so all systems are a go for her braces. She has definite ideas about how long these babies can be on. They have to be off before she goes to her first dance in two and a half years. Dr Holman said no problem, he only expects her to have them for one and a half to two.
I take all the kids in for an evaluation around 9 years old. I took Janie in expecting to hear she needed an expander and he'd see her back in 4 years. But what we did hear is she has a mouth almost as bad as Kloe's was and we need to get her in braces now. Greeeeat. If you are wondering, the Orthodontist does not offer two-fers but I did do some negotiating and got him down to less than what most people pay for one child in braces :). Actually his prices are pretty great anyway.
Gracie is running for Student Body Officer!
You go girl!!
I'd totally vote for her.

