One Last Cancun Post
This trip was SO DANG FUN!
Every day was a new adventure and having Kevin all to myself for 9 days was the best.
Little tip--don't wear thick polyester cabana shirts when it's 90 degrees and extra humid.
Kevin learned the hard way.
We ended up eating at Tacun 3 times.
Yep, it was that good.
Have I mentioned Kevin's not a fan of the sand? (I love the stuff. Love feeling it between my toes.)
But because he loves me, our last night there he went on a long walk with me on the beach.
Actually he does like taking long sand-free walks with me. We almost never run out of things to talk about. I am so grateful for this guy and for so many years together. Some of those years have been really hard. No one told us how hard marriage could be, but no one also told us how great it could be. It's the hard stuff that pays the biggest dividends. I'm Grateful for the family we've created together and especially grateful he keeps choosing me every single day. I keep choosing him too :).
A special thanks to Rachel for staying with the girls...
and for teaching persistent Lilly to ride a bike.
Thanks to Kloe for getting the tire fixed on the car while we were gone.
She's so big!
And thanks to Tami and Megan for helping out on the weekend...

