My Girls


Have I mentioned it's so weird having just the four girls at home?
It's so fun, but so weird, and now that Kloe is in high school and working, it's often just the youngest three.


I recently heard someone say...
Teach a daughter, you teach a generation.


I've been thinking about all my girl's talents and strengths.
Each of them have things about them that I admire and wish I'd have had at their age.
Emmy is driven, an adventurer and lives in the moment.
Kloe is funny, brave and faces her fears head on.
Gracie is organized, responsible and doesn't sweat the small stuff.
Janie is a free spirit and doesn't worry about what other people think.
Lilly is fearless and confident.
Although I didn't birth Aubrey I love her like one of my own and I admire how smart she is and how confident she is in her mothering.  She's had a natural instinct with the mom thing from the day Beau was born--it took me a lot longer for that instinct to kick in.
So grateful for all my girls.

Popular Posts