Mean Mom Voice
Saturday I helped pick up 295 t-shirts for our youth to wear to the Jordan River Temple Celebration activities.
I feel so lucky to be a part of all this temple stuff.

I feel so lucky to be a part of all this temple stuff.
They will wear them to a big outdoor concert next week and then again next month when we all walk to the Jordan River Temple. So exciting!
Not too much excitement around these parts over the weekend.
The big girls had temple choir and orchestra rehearsals, I took the three youngest to Sam's Club and spent more than usual because they were with me. They were really bummed because Sam's Club doesn't have as many samples as Costco.
It was our turn to clean the church so I followed it up with ice cream at Leatherby's as a bribe for the big ones to have a good attitude. I almost left them home though because I found both of them sitting in the foyers on their phones while the little girls washed the windows. I had to use my What is wrong with you two? mean mom voice in the church. They claimed their job was to spray the windows and the little girls would wipe them. I set them straight and then went back to vacuuming.
We totally left with the ice cream sweats.
It was worth it.
Isn't Janie's necklace THE BEST!
We came home and had a family movie night which turned into a family sleep over since we all passed out about 15 minutes in.
Lilly gave us a family night about taking care of our bodies and keeping them clean because our bodies are a temple. We had to hold a quickie FHE at the dinner table because of ALL THE MEETINGS we Mormon's have :).

