Better Than They Look


Did you know four of our kids wear glasses?
Jackson
Emmy (only needs glasses for one eye)
and these two.
They can thank their father for that--and Janie is SO thankful.


Last night we had a Birthday dinner-breakfast for Mama Linda.
Kloe and Nick experimented with cinnamon roll waffles for their prom breakfast and loved them, so we gave then a shot.


They taste even better than they look.


Beau Bear wished great grandma a happy birthday!


The girls put together a family night that included sharing a few things we love about Mama Linda.
Kloe's favorite memory was a time when Mama Linda started laughing and couldn't stop.  It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's the best!


We are so thankful Mama Linda was born.  She's one of the most thoughtful people I know.  She puts her heart into everything she does and she's a great example to all of us.


This kid took a long nap and was going strong at 9:30pm.  I told her she could either go to bed or I'd give her some chores.  Her response, "Alright, what chores can I do?"
Every other one of our kids would have chose the other option.
She finished Kloe's dishes and gathered the laundry for laundry day tomorrow.  As I was getting ready for bed she asked me what else she could do.  I told her to go ask her Dad and then I passed out.  I don't know when she finally went to bed.


Good things happening this week!
The best being a visit from my EMMY!!!
I've missed her so much.
She's putting on the cap and gown and doing the graduation march at USU on Saturday.
We'll also take a little trip to Malad to celebrate Baby Kevin's 6th birthday while she's in town.

Popular Posts