Texas '18 Sister's Trip - Days 1 & 2

Wednesday morning I flew into Dallas for our sister's trip!
I had been so sick the weekend before and wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it but I turned the corner on Tuesday, loaded up on vitamin C and ibuprofen, and I made it!


Meg and Kim flew in on the same flight but didn't book at the same time so they didn't get to sit together.
This was our first sisters trip since 2011.


All of us but Steph arrived by 2pm, she flew in late Wednesday night.
Can you tell the 5 of us are sisters?
We were sad that Mindy wasn't able to come.


First stop was a Taco place that was REALLY good but I don't remember the name.
I had a fantastic taco with fried avocado.  FRIED AVOCADO!  How could it not be a win with fried avocado?!
What ever Megan chose was not a win and it was the beginning of a food pattern for her throughout the rest of the trip.


Next stop, the Vera Bradley outlet.
Meg and Kim are not Vera fans so they shopped in other stores while we looked at all the pretty Veras.  I actually came out of there not buying anything but 2 bags for a friend.
I had specific ideas of what I wanted and they didn't have it.




Only my sister Kim would get excited over adult shoes with Velcro.
They were pretty cool.


Thursday morning we went to Sam Moon's at Stephanie's request and all of us came out of there with our own bag of treasures.  We had the best day shopping and visiting and catching up.


We ate at Tricia's favorite Mexican restaurant, Casa Tores.  I came here the last time I visited Trish.  The service was bad but the food was so good!  LOVED the chicken and beef sour cream enchiladas!


If you're wondering, Meg's meal was another fail :(
She did not get the chicken sour cream enchiladas but wished she did.

Popular Posts