Texas '18 Sisters Trip - Day 3
Friday was WACO day!
Who doesn't love Fixer Upper and Chip and Joanna?
Actually a couple of us discussed how we had to quit watching the show because it just made us want to move to Waco and buy one of Chip and Joanna's homes.
Everything in the bakery looked delicious.
I came out with a couple of Silo cookies--SO GOOD.
The parents sent us with Magnolia money :)
We missed them.
They came along on our last SISTER'S TRIP.
Megan told me she didn't like lemon and then bought a lemon cupcake. I told her not to do it but she went ahead anyway and she thought it was pretty good. I tried it and I would have to agree.
We took the trolley around the block and stopped at some other shops.
Megan's a big fan of ramen noodles and since she served her mission in Taiwan she knows how to add stuff to turn them into gourmet ramen noodles.
Kev and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary this month.
I'm thinking of getting him this.
It would look great in his office.
The Dr Pepper museum is right across the street from Magnolia so we thought we'd check it out.
I'm not a soda drinker but I had a Dr Pepper float at this place and it was fantastic!
Dinner was at a Gyro place.
Sadly, it was another meal fail for the Megster.
She went with a portobello mushroom something or other--I thought it was risky.

