Real Money
Kloe isn't hating making real money.
She made a budget and has set some money goals.
We forgot to tell her until the month or two before she got her license that we don't let our kids drive until they have a $500 emergency fund saved. That way they have the money to pay the deductible in case they get in an accident. So since we didn't give her a better heads up, we've been flexible with letting her drive while she saves up the money.
Kloe's favorite thing about having her license is coming home for lunch every day. Emmy and Dakota loved that too. Here is Kevin imparting all his vast wisdom and deep thoughts while she eats her lunch.
I'm so proud of this girl!
I've mentioned before that Kloe struggles with anxiety--or actually Bethany struggles with anxiety. Bethany the bother. I told Kloe she ought to give her anxiety a name and I think Bethany is very fitting. Bethany decided to show up more often since Kloe started high school but she doesn't back down and she keeps working to manage it.

