Hardest Part of My Day
On days where I have to go out in public for real things like church, meetings, appointments, the hardest part of my day is getting dressed. I never know what goes with what. I used to mostly wear black and dark colors. Even though I've added color to my clothes over the years I still gravitate to black. Last night I taught a Time Management class to foster parents so I reached out to Emmy for help...
See the stress I was under? I couldn't even type my words right.
She ended up suggesting this dress.
Bonus that it was black so I was feeling pretty good.
Then Em said I needed to add some color so I sent her a few options (the mirror is dirty, not my dress)...
I ended up going with this...
Gracie came along to help.
The google slides presentation she helped me with worked out great!
I talk about priorities, planning, putting systems in place, and setting boundaries. The whole point of being deliberate about managing your time is choosing the life you want and living it.
And then there are some people like George who have more time than they know what to do with...
George totally reminds me of my brother Rob, it cracks me up!
Can't wait for Em to help me create the capsule closet. Having that system in place will save me TONS of time.

