Getting to Know President Nelson

Ever since President Nelson was called as our prophet I have been taking the time to get to know him better.  Each morning I listen to two of his conference talks while I work out.


I started at the beginning of when he began speaking in General Conference and am up to his conference talks from 2010.
He has so many years of faith building experiences and wisdom.  I've learned so much and have taken much of his counsel to heart.
I can't wait to hear from him during General Conference in just a few days!
I was talking to my friend Daryl the other day who knows President Nelson and his family quite well.  She said his Dr told him something like, "I'm sorry but you're only going to live another 10 years."



I'll admit I'm going to be a little sad when I'm all caught up on his talks.  One of my favorite apostles is Elder Rasband so maybe I'll move on to his.

Popular Posts