Valentine's Postponed
A few things I won't miss about having elementary school children are...
Science projects
Parent Teacher Conferences (got 2 tonight)
and Valentines boxes
Thank heavens Tami steps in and helps with the boxes.
When Janie wasn't sure if Tami would have time to help her she suggested she just take a Cheese It's box. I fully supported that.
1st graders don't make Valentine boxes but this girl did. She saw one Aunt Natalie made and copied it. She made it for fun, even though she couldn't take it to school.
Our Valentines Day family dinner of love will have to be postponed.
Kevin is working the Jazz game tonight.
The girls have music lessons from 5:30 to about 7:30.
And we also have parent teacher conferences with Janie and Lilly--which doesn't really conflict with dinner but I'm going to complain about it anyway.
The good news is, since Dad is away it's spaghetti night. Woo Hoo!