Job Perks
Turns out, when you work at this place you and 5 guests get to golf for free, so Kloe took the fam last night!
The girls have never golfed. I'm not even sure the little ones have played miniature golf.
Yep, they're deprived kids for sure.
Kloe is loving this job!
She's set the bar pretty high for the rest of the girls.
We are going to expect job perks from here out.
Of all the girls Janie seemed to have the sweetest golf moves.
She might be a natural.
Gracie was a little hard to watch :)
We tried a bunch of their food and the fill-it-yourself donut holes were definitely a favorite.
We'd also like to thank Megan who told Kloe she should apply for the job.
And how bout that view!
It's been a great week!
I finished Emmy and Dakota's taxes. Switched from the Block to Turbo Tax (shoulda listened to my wise brother Rob) and I am rocking our business taxes, almost done. I get a temple date today and the day off tomorrow.
Happy Friday!!

