Happy 7th Birthday Lilly Bug!

Today is the day.
Happy 7th Birthday to Lilly Bug!!


Her birthday dinner is next Sunday but yesterday she still wanted to sit in the birthday seat (Dad's chair) and use the red letter day plate.


Last night she begged and begged to open just one present.
I love opening presents early but her Dad isn't a fan so I told her to ask him.
He's a sucker for his girls.
She opened Emmy's gift...


And loved it!



The sickness has hit me, Kevin and Kloe.
I really thought I was going to skip it this season.
Kloe and I stayed home from church so Gracie was manning the little girls while Kevin was on the stand conducting Sacrament Meeting and trying not to hurl.  Seriously, he almost hurled in front of everyone.



I guess the little girls were making (and throwing) paper airplanes and trying to glue them together with chapstick.  The chapstick ended up all over the airplanes and all over Gracie's hands.
Thank goodness they shaped up.  Grounding them from friends and TV is more of a punishment for the parents.

Popular Posts