What Kloe's Learned


Kloe shared a few of the things on Instagram that she's learned in Young Women's while working on her Personal Progress and she gave me permission to record them here...

  • Some things i’ve learned while being in young women’s: -
    * Joseph Smith was/is a true prophet. That’s something I always believed but didn’t know for myself until the past year or two. I am so thankful that even though he could’ve gave up or never followed through with what was asked of him, that he did. Learning about the things he had to go through to get us the Book of Mormon is so hard and sad to read & learn about, but he never let that stop him from being Christlike. I am so thankful for the Prophet Joseph Smith. -
    * My trials are what have gotten me closer to Christ. Sometimes we hear the sayings “If there was a God he wouldn’t of let this happen to me” or “If there’s a God why isn’t he helping me”. I’ve thought about that a lot lately, and instead of saying that, I’ve learned to look at it like this, “God loves me because he’s giving me this trial so i can be better”. God will never give you something you can’t handle. It may suck at the time but i’ve never seen someone go through a trial without coming out of it knowing more or being better. -
    * We can pray for anything!!! Prayer works as long as we’re praying with good intent. I’ve caught myself feeling like i couldn’t say certain things but my seminary teacher said that Heavenly Father WANTS to hear from us. We should talk to him like we talk to a good friend in the most respectful way :) -
    * As long as you’re doing what you’re supposed to, things will work out. Heavenly Father is on our side! Going to church and church related things is so so important and it will bless us! The Lord needs us to be faithful and obedient to his commandments so he can bless us in return! :) -
    i’m very thankful for this gospel. i love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ with all my heart cells. I love young women’s and all my leaders and everything they’ve taught me!! #TheChurchIsTrue #LDS


So grateful for this girl and the village that is helping me and Kevin raise her.

Popular Posts