SO LUCKY

It's the most wonderful week of the year in Miss Beck's 3rd grade classroom!


Every year Gracie helps Tami get ready for Harry Potter Week and this year I got to help too.
Oh. My. Goodness.
These 3rd graders are SO LUCKY to have Tami for a teacher.


She always gives 150% to her students but during Harry Potter Week I think she hits about 1000%.


I couldn't believe all the details she's put into making this week amazing for the kids.
Here's a fun fact.  My cousin's wife Petra works in Tami's classroom and she made all the quills!


I should have taken more pictures.
Everywhere you look screams Hogwarts and Harry Potter.
Papa Dave even goes to Provo every year and checks out stuffed owls from a museum for her to display around the classroom.



Tami took that picture behind my head when we went to Harry Potter World for Gracie's 12th birthday.  It's awesome.

Popular Posts