Jelly Beans

The most exciting event around these parts this week was Lilly FINALLY being chosen as Leader of the Week!  She's been hoping for this day for the last 14 weeks.


She filled out her poster all by herself.
She told me the R circled at the top stands for her middle name, Rebecca.  Did I mention she finally likes it?
I considered helping her with her spelling and then decided I like the "Lilly spelling" lots better.


I learned a few things about Lilly from her poster.  Like I didn't know Jelly Beans is her favorite food.  I think she actually meant Jelly Belly's (there's a big difference).  Lilly and I love to pick through the Jelly Belly's to find all our favorites.  Her favorite sport is catch.


She's also been working on some new hair styles.


It's been a big week of on the job training for Kloe.
Last night she got to try a bunch of the food they serve at Top Golf so if you need a recommendation she's your girl.


Sibling naps are the best.
Em's gearing up to start her new job.
Hopefully she passed her drug test.

Popular Posts