Even Lower
#truth
When I embraced this idea life became so. much. better.
Especially when it comes to other humans.
So I may have seen this movie twice this week. And I am not one to go to a movie twice. And never three times, but we are taking the girls to see it Monday so I guess there's always a first.
This movie is SO GOOD!
When the sing-along email showed up I got so excited!! Only to be disappointed when I found out they aren't doing it at our theater :(.
I have been missing Christmas Break pretty bad.
So much family love happening during those days.
Em got to see her Uncle Judge Steve in action before she headed out.
She was so impressed.
Steve is so good at Judging.
These two picked right back up where they left off.
They laughed and laughed and laughed.
Meg took this on Haylee's wedding day.
New favorite picture of the parents for sure.
And how could we not miss this little guy.
Such a sweet baby.

