Done in a Day

I did manage to have one productive day last week.
I've been wanting to paint and get new bedding for our room for a while now.

BEFORE...


I have lots of paint left over from painting the inside of our old house last Spring and Kevin's family gave me gift cards for Christmas to buy all new bedding and curtains so I shopped on Wednesday and cracked open the paint at about 10am Thursday morning.


I told the kids I'd be done by dinner time and I was!
I was a painting machine and finished in time to make dinner.
Projects that can be done in a day are my favorite!


The color looks weird in this lighting but it's actually more of a taupey (I made that word up) grey.

AFTER...



I'm still pondering what to do with the walls but I love it so much more than the old look.
Change is good :)

Popular Posts