The Forgotten Carols

Such a fun Christmas week!


Kloe played the bells in her choir concert.
All those music lessons paid off since you had to be able to read music to play the bells.
She loves singing in the choir!




Last night Dad took the little girls to see Ferdinand while Mom took the big girls to see The Forgotten Carols.  The girls were in heaven in their pj's and with their blankets, popcorn and Daddy.


It's been years since I went to The Forgotten Carols and none of these girls had seen it.  I first saw Michael McLean perform the music to The Forgotten Carols at Ricks College back in 1990.  That was the first time I'd really given much thought to all the others involved in Christ's birth.  The songs, "I Was Not His Father" 
and "Let Him In" are two of my favorites.  The girls loved it and we sang the songs the entire ride home :).

Popular Posts