Our Christmas Day

My Christmas day began at Midnight Mass with my friend Marina.
I've wanted to go to Mass the past several Christmas's and I finally did it.


It was a beautiful snowy night and the service was lovely.


I got about 4 hours sleep and then it was time to get the morning rolling.
We left our presents for later and went to Papa Dave's and Mama Linda's for breakfast, Skyping Dakota, and presents.

 

This guy is doing so great!  He's still his kind, awesome, funny self.  Yay for Skype!



Beau liked the presents and he really liked Lilly's beanie boo.


We came home for round two...


In our 24 years of having children we've never had matching Christmas socks.  It really bugs me.  I think 3 of these are from the dollar store.  I look for socks every year and either can't find ones I like or I'm too cheap to buy them.  Maybe next year will be the year of the socks.


We've also never had a trampoline.
Until Monday.
We are horrible parents.
What kid doesn't have a trampoline?
Too bad they'll have to wait 3 months to jump on it.


Popular Posts