My Favorite Jacket
Emmy's office threw her a goodbye party last Friday.
She has loved working as an accountant with the College of Ecology at USU.
She's been able to get a wide range of experience in accounting and it enabled her to graduate from college debt free! Woohoo!!
We sent Emmy a package to celebrate her final week of finals.
Inside were love notes from her sisters, some of her favorite treats, a gift card for one of her favorite dinners (Cafe Rio--have I mentioned that when my Mexican food haters leave home they magically become Mexican food lovers, go figure), and I gifted my favorite jacket of all time to her.
I got this jacket with matching sweat pants from Old Navy forever ago, back when these were popular on Desperate House Wives. It's my favorite comfy thing to wear besides PJ's. It's Emmy's favorite too. She'd borrow it when she was home from college and then "accidentally" take it back to school with her. She'd keep it for months before she'd finally "remember" to give it back.
This has been an ongoing cycle for the last 3 1/2 years.
I guess you could call it the traveling jacket, kind of like the traveling pants but with less people wearing it.
The jacket is starting to get holes in the sleeves and a little threadbare in other places but we don't care. We still love it.
I tell Em I love her all the time but I think gifting her that jacket really helped her see how deep my love runs for her.
In other news Miss Kloe May PASSED HER DRIVING TEST WITH FLYING COLORS!!! She's become a really good driver.
Her friend Megan took hers at the same time and she did too!!
Kloe will take the written test next week and then she'll get her license next month. Woo to the Hoo!! I've missed having an extra driver since Estabon left.
It was our turn to clean the church.
These two think cleaning the church is SO FUN.
And these two think holding babies is SO FUN.
While the little ones "cleaned" the big ones babysitted for the the parents who were setting up for our neighborhood Christmas party.
We hired Santa Rick for the party and he was great! Real beard and everything.
The party was Saturday while Kevin was out of town.
If you know Kevin then you can imagine how devastated he was to miss it.
Em finished off her last Sunday the same way she started her first Sunday at college with her delicious Roast Beef dinner.











