I Can Only Imagine

We kicked off our Christmas weekend with our annual Christmas visit to Baby Kevin's grave.
This year we added a little adventure to our travels.


Kev and the kids rode the Front Runner to Ogden where I picked them up in the family truckster and we continued on to Malad.


This was their first ride on the Front Runner and they all loved it!




The kids felt a little bad I had to drive to Ogden alone but I assured them it was my joy.  I cranked up the Christmas music, sang my heart out, and loved all the memories the Christmas songs reminded me of.


The first thing Lilly did when we arrived was read her brothers headstone.  Last May she had no interest in even trying to read it.  She read every word.  It was so sweet.


We shared the highlights of our year, sang a few songs (Lilly requested we sing Jingle Bells), and had a family prayer.  Kevin reminded us that we will have Baby Kevin forever and one day we'll be able to raise our son.  I can only imagine how wonderful that will be.


We were fewer in numbers and I had to appreciate the fact that we were all there together last year.


Loved our traditional meal at the Dude Ranch.


Several of the girls passed out on the drive home while listening to Christmas music and a Christmas talk from President Monson.  

Popular Posts