Another Great Birthday

I had another great Birthday!
Pushing 50 doesn't feel as bad as you might think.
I got to spend the morning with all my family, minus Estabon of course, but I'm sure he was thinking of his mother all day long.


Aubrey and Jax are REALLY good at gifts.
Aubrey remembered I'd mentioned needing a fanny pack for hiking and wala!  Now I've got one.



This baby!  Oh my goodness he is a sweetheart.


Rachel drew this for me.
She is SO talented.  I love it!


We've worked on a couple of puzzles over the break.
Lilly likes to hide the last piece so she can be the one to finish it.


Remember the Christmas tie Kevin was going to make?
Well here you go.
This was his first sublimation tie.  
He found out ties are tricky.  
He tried to do a green Christmas tree background but it doesn't work, the background has to stay white.


Love how it turned out!


We finished the day watching Mr Kruger's Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life.

Popular Posts