A Good Decision

For my birthday Kevin took me on a little get-away downtown.
I had a list of everything I wanted to do and we did all of it.


We decided earlier this year that we would go on quarterly get-aways.
It was a good decision.


We stayed in the Plaza hotel right across from Temple Square.
Got a great view of the lights without having to be in the cold.
We ate our weight in meat at Rodizios.
Had my favorite breakfast at Mimi's.
A temple session.
A movie.
Hours of Netflix.
And of course, lots of lovin.
IT WAS THE BEST!
We looked at our past marriage goals, patted ourselves on the back and made a new one.



When you have a birthday all the restaurants want to give you free stuff.
It's the best.


We also picked up one of these to end many years of crappy wifi.  All these years we thought Comcast was the problem.  It was a Happy Birthday gift for the entire family.

Popular Posts