The Boring Month

December 2016...

Farewell to another fantastic November.
I don't think I thought much of November when I was younger.  Just the boring month between October and December.  I don't feel that way any more.  It's kind of the calm before the storm of the Christmas holiday--which I love, but I've come to really love calm too.
Good bye November.  
You've been good to me and my family.  
I'll close out the month with 30 things I'm extra thankful for this year, one for each day of November...

1-Kids ranging from 6 to 23
2-Kevin being assigned as my new visiting/home teaching partner
3-When my adult kids ask me for advice
4-The advice my adult kids give me
5-Fitness
6-$5 Tuesdays with Kev at the movies
7-Weekly Temple dates
8-My healthy cookbook
9-Road trips--especially to Logan
10-Opportunities to teach
11-Goodbudget app
12-Savings
13-Teenagers--my own and other people's
14-Scriptures with my big ones in the early morning
15-Scriptures with my little ones in the later morning
16-Facilitating good things for other people
17-Parenting with Kevin
18-Good books
19-Personal Progress
20-Bold New Mom
21-A husband who thinks I'm funny (I think he's funny too and together we think we are hilarious!)
22-Spiritual growth
23-Cheese fries
24-Socks
25-My tree of life necklaces (I have 4 :)
26-Spaghetti with no sauce
27-Mexican food
28-Church
29-Goals
30-Things to look forward to

Just to name a few :)

Popular Posts