Not a Snuggler

A few more photos of my Arizona trip!


I loved spending time with Beau and I also loved spending time with his parents!
They are awesome hosts.  They love to have company.  If you want some great conversation and delicious food go stay with the Arizona Becks!



This was a moment that had to be documented.  
Ignore the terrible selfie and look at that baby.  Beau Bear is not a snuggler.  But Thursday night he was up past his bedtime and passed out on me.  IT WAS THE BEST!  He snuggled right in.


We went on walks, talked, read books, and played.



A bonus of Jax and Aubrey living in Arizona is one of my good friends, Christina, moved there years ago so now I get to see her more often.  We met for lunch and I forgot to take a picture but she recommended this book to me and I just finished it.  I loved it!!


Fun Fact:  Beau is wearing the outfit Papa Dave and Mama Linda brought back from Hawaii for Jackson 22 years ago!

Popular Posts