The Salt Lake Temple
Last Thursday our Stake Young Women's Presidency went to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session. We had our presidency meeting and dinner in the temple cafeteria and guess what? I had one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. I couldn't believe it. I almost went for the salad and vegetables and at the last second swapped the salad for the steak. Delicious.
These ladies are SO GREAT!
I love them so much.
Two days later we took the youth from our Stake to Temple Square to pull flowers out of all the flower beds. It's very sad but a lot of fun. We do this service project every year and the kids love it. Next year we are scheduled to go later in October so we'll get to plant bulbs. I've never planted bulbs before because no part of my thumbs or any of my fingers are green.
We are pretty lucky to live 20 minutes from this beautiful temple.







