NOT A Party Planner

Red Ribbon Week at the escuela...


They weren't into "wear your shirt backward day", but they were all about crazy sock, crazy hair, and pj day.


Cut up the credit card Wednesday.
Took me about 4 months to work up to it.
Bye bye vacation miles that I love.
Haven't carried a balance for years but we are tightening up the budget to get our casa paid off and I'm pretty sure I spend more using a credit card so it's debit cards and cash for the Becks.  I downloaded a budgeting app that uses the envelope method so we'll see how it goes.


Had 5 dentist appointments this week.
Always fun times.
Only 3 cavities and they all came from Lilly's mouth.


Been getting things ready for the neighborhood Chili Cook-off/Trunk-or Treat.
I am NOT a party planner.  I hate this kind of stuff.  But I love our neighbors and I love our Bishop who asked me to be over it.  He is the nicest and I could never tell him no, so they'll get what they get.



Gracie had her first school orchestra performance and they did so good!
This is the dress Emmy wore when she was in the Granite Youth Symphony.



Just celebrating Christmas in October at the Sam's Club.
We picked up a tree for Mama Jan.  She's sick of trying to keep her pre-lit tree lit so she bought a new one.  That whole pre-lit tree thing is such a scam.  I'm going to really enjoy stringing a thousand lights on my pre-lit tree in about a month.


I helped out with Janie's class Halloween party yesterday.
My kids love it when I help out at the school.
I'll be honest.  I don't love it.


Did you know Spencer is the class president?!  
Janie was his biggest campaigner.


Bonded over ice cream with my presidency after a fantastic young women training.  We were taught by Sister Taggart, a member of the General Young Women Board.  She was great.  Love our young women program.  

The kids are out of school today.  
Yahoo!  
We've got a Stranger Things marathon scheduled for noon so it should be a pretty good day.

Popular Posts