Kind of a Celebrity



Mama Jan and Papa Tom's Halloween party was Saturday.
We had some of the Texan's here for it too!


Twins



The cousins played their guts out, as always.
The adults visited and I ate my weight in my Mama's caramel popcorn.


Max was pretty bummed that Estabon wouldn't be joining us this year.  Esty's kind of a celebrity with his younger cousins.


How do you like my my mom's tree?
A couple of years ago my parents were working on their will and asked all us kids to tell them what stuff of theirs we wanted when they die.
This tree here was the only thing I asked my mom for.  I don't know what it is about it, but I think it's the best.


Here are a few fun costume facts...
That Granger Cheerleading outfit Kimmy is wearing is the actual one she wore in High School!
Megan's cape and wand came straight from Harry Potter World.  Her boss took all his employees to HPW for a team building activity last month and bought them all capes and wands.  That's Gracie's kind of boss (Gracie is Hermione, in case you can't tell).
My parents have bought so many costumes over the years that they finally started recycling them.  No one even remembered they were former condiments.

Popular Posts