Cheering and Kicking
I forget how much fun Friday night lights are!
Utah weather this time of year is prime. The nights and mornings are cool and Fall will be here in a few weeks. It's the best.
Went to see my favorite cheerleader cheer and my favorite kicker kick.
Kara has been a dancer her entire life and I may be biased but she's the best cheerleader on the team!
And here she is, still smilin' after a double bloody nose.
This girl gives 110%!
My nephew Jett is still kicking for Alta as a Senior this year.
If I were a coach I'd want Jett as my kicker. You can count on him.
Taylorsville did their part to give him LOTS of opportunities to kick for extra points and pad his stats.
And if I were coaching the Warriors I'd choose uniforms that didn't resemble bananas or minions.





