Better Than Spiderman

Last week it was Janie's turn for a date.
This girl couldn't wait to see Wonder Woman and she LOVED it!  She said it was even a teeny bit better than Spiderman.


She also wanted to get frozen yogurt and a cheeseburger at McDonalds.


We interviewed her while she ate frozen yogurt and here's what she had to say...

Who is your best friend and what makes them such a good friend?
My best friend is Spencer cuz he's always nice and he always wants to play.
What kinds of things do you two like to do?
We like to watch TV and play outside.

What is your favorite book?
Harry Potter, I mean Junie B Jones
How many of those books have you read?
I don't know how many I've read but I need more.

What is your favorite subject in school?
Probably art class because our art teacher would always let us pick one thing to do but she would let us pick anything we wanted to do with it.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Either a Vet or just a mom at home.

What do you like most about being a Beck?
I like that we are always doing something.  We are either on a trip or we're just hanging out together.
What annoys you about our family or gets on your nerves?
I don't know.  Nothing.

What is your favorite memory so far?
Probably getting baptized.

What is your favorite movie?
Probably the one we just saw.

What do you like most about being a Mormon?
Knowing that I can see my baby brother again and my grandmas and grandpas.

What do you like most about being a big sister?
Well Lilly acts like she's older than me so I don't know, she's always telling me what to do.
What do you like most about being a little sister?
That they're always nice to me most of the time and they always want to be around me when they're happy.

How many kids do you want to have when you're a mom?
4
Why 4?
Cuz that just seems like enough.

What are you most excited about for 3rd grade?
Probably making new friends and having a new teacher.


(The scriptures put them right to sleep :)

Mom's favorite thing about Janie:  Janie is my free spirit.  She's always happy.  She loves to have fun and is a friend to everyone.  She can play rough with the boys and play dolls with the girls.  She is extra patient with her strong willed little sister and always a peacemaker.

Dad's favorite thing about Janie:  Her sweet spirit and her cuddles.  She has a tender heart and loves to help.

Popular Posts