A Cool Mom
Yesterday we celebrated Papa Dave with our traditional summer birthday picnic.
Our numbers are dwindling.
Wednesday me and the girls spent some time working in one of my Dad's rental properties. He's getting new renters next month. The previous ones were there for like 20 years!
This rental was my parent's first home and my home for a couple of years.
Kloe had her Sophomore orientation that night.
Kloe tends to be a little bit of a home body so I gave her a list of clubs she will be joining.
Latin Club (they encourage non-Latinos to join, they like diversity)
FBLA (she'll need to add a business class to join this one)
Drama Club (she's been working on the drama thing her entire life)
I gave her a pass on the ROTC.
We mapped out her classes. Megan already knows her way around the school (Megan's Dad works there and is the counselor for all kids with the last names A-C so all the Beck children have had him).
She was pretty happy to find out that her classes are fairly close to each other so there's plenty of time for potty breaks in between.
Kloe told me if I was coming with her I had to dress like a cool mom and then she gave me a list of what was acceptable to wear. How'd I do?
We heard from our Elder this week!
I'll post about his MTC adventures on Monday.
Thought I'd post this photo of young Papa Tom. He and Dakota look so much alike!








