Minions and Pizza

July is Lilly's turn for a date with her parents.
Since Estabon is leaving soon she decided to invite him to come along for Minions and pizza.



It was also Lilly's turn for an interview so here's her take on a few things...

Who is your best friend?
Julia
And what makes her such a good friend?
Because she's nice.
What do you and Julia like to do together?
We just talk and sing.

What do you like most about school?
It's because I get to spend time with my other friends and I like to learn about shapes.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A singer.
What kind of music do you like?
Any kind.
What's your favorite song?
Rub some bacon on it

Is there anything that annoys you about our family?
Maybe because sometimes they boss me around.


(Fun Fact:  Lilly never eats pizza at the pizza place, she does like the cheese sticks though)

What's the best thing about being a Beck?
Cuz I'm named by my mom, I love my mom (she means she's named after her mom--I guess she's gotten over hating her middle name, Rebecca).

Who's your favorite sister?
I like all of them.
Good answer.
Do you like having lots of sisters?
Ya
What's the best thing about that?
Just because we have less boys in the house.

What's your favorite movie?
Trolls

What's your favorite thing about your dad?
Is that he cares for me.  He helps me with stuff.

What do you like about being a Mormon?
I dunno.
Do you like church?
Ya
What's your favorite thing about church?
Just learning by my teachers.

How many kids do you want to have when you grow up.
I don't know.  I have no idea.

What's your favorite book?
The books that Tami gave to me.

What's your favorite thing about summertime?
We get to spend time with our family alone and go on trips.
What's your favorite trip?
Probably Flaming Gorge because that's the first time I caught a fish.
Do you like to fish?
Ya, but I don't like to eat it.
Have you ever tried fish?
Ya when dad grilled it in the Big Chief.

Mom's favorite thing about Lilly:  She sees people's souls and is always quick to give a compliment.  Even though she's only 6 she knows when you aren't being completely honest with her and she'll call you out.  She also tells it like it is.  She'll always have a special place in my heart for helping to fill the void when Baby Kevin died.  She was only 15 months old so I still had a baby to come home to.

Dad's favorite thing about Lilly:  She's sassy and not afraid of me and will stand up to me.  There's no threat that I could lay down that would effect her in any way, shape, or form.  She's the only one of my kids that is unaffected by my authority and position as her dad.  She's like Jackson in the way that she understands the gravity of a situation without needing it to be explained.  My absolute favorite thing is when she'll let me snuggle and rock her.

Popular Posts