Standing Up For What We Believe In

I got a little quality time with my Kloebird Friday.
I introduced her to Sprouts where we bought strawberries for jam and pie!


We found a few treasures at Ross, including two rugs for Jax and Aubrey.  We'll take them down in June with the rest of their stuff.


Earth day was a success!
We got rid of so much crap!  
But not before Janie gave Lilly a fabulous performance on the paint drums.


Lilly sketched away while she listened.


Sunday was a long day for me.  
I had meetings from 7:30am to 6:30pm, with a few breaks in between.
I ended up texting the husband telling him and the kids to eat dinner without me.
I wasn't happy about that.  Sunday dinners are one of my favorite parts of the week.


It was Kevin's turn for family night and he gave us a lesson about the importance of standing up for what we believe in while still showing love and respect towards others and their beliefs.  He had a great discussion with the kids and showed us 
video clip.  While the acting is a little cheesy, I think it's a great example of how to better respectfully communicate with others who have differing opinions and beliefs from our own.


Lilly showed this to me in Sacrament meeting.  Janie drew this before Beau was born as you can see from Aubrey's belly.  I love so many things about this picture.  Emmy's hands, the way she spelled Jackson, Dakota looks like he's wearing sunglasses and has a beard.


And how she called her little brother "Baby Kever".
We celebrate his 5th birthday next month.

Popular Posts