If the Savior Stood Beside Me

Yesterday was such a nice Easter.
We love our Savior Jesus Christ and we are grateful for the influence he is on our family.

I'm starting to get all the feels with Dakota's mission quickly approaching.
I am so grateful he has the desire to serve and I'm so thankful I was chosen to be his Mom.
Watching him bless the Sacrament yesterday in his new mission suit got me all misty.
He gives a beautiful Sacrament prayer.


This Baby's Mama had a birthday yesterday!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate with her and some birthday ice cream (since she's not a fan of cake).  So grateful Jackson chose wisely and brought such a huge blessing into our family.



I helped out in primary today and got to sit by Lilly during sharing time.
Primary is the best.
Singing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me", gets me every time.


While Dad grilled hamburgers and hot dogs (is that weird to serve on Easter?) the girls painted the crafts they got from Mama Linda and Papa Dave Saturday at the annual Beck family Easter egg hunt.
I'll blog more about that tomorrow.

Popular Posts