Or Maybe...
We got tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert this year. We knew downtown would be crazy so we left super early, found a close parking space, and did some baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple.
By the time we finished at the temple there were tons of people everywhere.
We ate food at the food court in City Creek. The girls went for the orange chicken and Kev and I Mexican. Between the Jazz game, our concert, and a few other big events downtown it was crazy.
The lights were beautiful as always.
I gotta say, didn't love the concert. I liked it okay, but didn't love it. Maybe it was our seats--we were in the balcony so the sound seemed weak. Or maybe it was that I didn't recognize very many songs. Or maybe it was waiting in line outside for a half hour with 20,000 other people. Or maybe I set my expectations too high. Who knows. I did love being with these people though :).



